Saturday, June 4, 2011

a random scale blog.

ha.  really i'm just procrastinating.  i'm tired of reading about medieval monasteries and chris won't do my homework for me.  gosh, chris, what do i have you for if you won't even do my homework for me?!

anyway, i went to the health dept. the other day for a cholesterol and sugar test (alls good, my sugar was a little high but apparently nothing to worry about).  i was most excited because every time i go to the heath dept. they weigh me!  and i love being weighed on awesome accurate scales that i can fit both my feet on!  and the best part. . .

weight in at 266.6 pounds!  that's 2.something pounds down from last weigh in!

of course, that's not an official number because it wasn't weigh-in day.  sigh.  

but anyway, i wanted to use that number to test my scale again.  you probably remember my last 'i-hate-my-scale' blog.  it's pretty off.  so we checked it against that number and it was 266.8 on my scale.  which isn't that off.  i'm going to assume the problem was with me weighing myself.  when i weigh myself i have to look down at the scale (like, over my belly cuz i'm still all jiggly), so i put more weight on the scale and it changes.  where as if chris weighs me (with me on the scale staring straight ahead) it seems to be pretty accurate.  only a tiny bit off.  i need to get you guys some pictures of my tiny scale, it's weird and tiny-like.

i'm still only blogging to not do my homework. . .

i don't feel like being a responsible adult right now!

well, back to procrastinating.

love, tiffers

No comments:

Post a Comment