Monday, June 13, 2011

tiffers: a water-y blog!

i have a pretty focused vlog to do today about goals and such (side note, weigh-in day, up 1 pound but not bummed, it's all gonna be in the vlog), and i'll probably forget about this new goal so i though i'd write about it instead!

this goal is called. . .

WATER.

water and i are generally not friends.  i find it weird when people *enjoy* drinking water.  i don't enjoy it.  water and i just don't hang that way.  plus it makes me pee too much and that's time out of my busy day (and night)!  but i do understand how important it is and one of my mini goals this week is to have some more water.  i'm gonna try to record my water intake in my tracker just for my own benefit.

so yeah.  water.  how do people just really like to drink water?  i feel the same way about water as i do when i force myself to eat broccoli.  i get no joy from it.  it's not my buddy.  but i *does* make me feel good, the same way i feel good about eating the gross broccoli.  not that i like it but that it's good for me and i did it anyway.  it's the same way i feel when i get off the treadmill, even if i had a bad time on it or didn't go as long as i really wanted, i still feel good about myself for doing it.

so i'm going to try to keep a big glass of water as my buddy for the week.  as long as it's not meal time.  for some reason i absolutely can't eat food and drink water unless it's my only option.  don't know why.  i just can't.  D:

that's it.  tell me all about your guys's water-y goodness or water loathing in the comments.  tell me why water should be my friend even though it's so boring!!

love, tiffers.

1 comment:

  1. i hate water. except when it has crystal lite in it. fruit punch please. <3 Mandy

    PS. i totally need to drink more water too.

    ReplyDelete