Monday, September 5, 2011

tiffers: get your freak on! tag

another tag that i don't have time to film!  plus, this blog is sitting here gathering dust, so follow it and leave us comments!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

most everyone as far as close family and friends calls me 'tiffers', like you guys do!  it's the only cool one, anyway.  mandy and mom call me 'clunk' for reasons i don't understand.  i'm pretty sure i'm not a clang-y robot.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

i suck soda through my teeth to make it less fizzy.  mom always tells me to stop, but i don't care.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

it's not a phobia, per se, but i hate the sound of liquids pouring out of bottles.  i don't know why.  it hurts my brain, even if it's just on t.v.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

donny osmond - soldier of love!!!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

i'm sure i have a million of then, but i can't think of one off the top of my head!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?

i pop my knuckles a lot when i'm thinking about something i don't want to do, like if i'm procrastinating about making an important phone call.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

on the right.  the comfy comfy right.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?

i don't remember my first!  my favorite is a big rabbit named brandie.  i slept with her so long with my arms around her neck that i made her head floppy.  i still have her on a shelf in my closet.  if you want to know how mean mandy is, she once told me that brandie was full of big bugs that would come out of the rips in her. . .

9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?

i like to try knew things.  at gen con i learned that i loved iced white chocolate mochas.  :D

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

meh, mandy is the beauty guru, i don't tell anybody what to do!  i only listen to what mandy preaches to me!

11. Which way do you face in the shower?


towards the wall for the most part, then towards the shower head while i wash my face.  doesn't everybody?


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?


go watch mandy's tag video for the finger thing.  we both can do that!  and if we do it really fast you can hear them pop and it's gross.  


13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?


anything cheeeeeeeeeeeeeesy.  :D


14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?


'for realsies.'


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?


usually whatever shirt i wore that day and my pj pants, unless the shirt is especially nice.


16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?


big baggy t-shirts.  when i was in high school i though i was a rocker in all of my t-shirts, but really i just looked kinda like a boy.  once i realized this i cut it out.  now t-shirts to me are just lounge-y, not because they look *bad* but just because i don't really like the way they look on me, specifically.




the end!


love, tiffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment